Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Week 4!!!


Well.. today is the start of a new week... I don't really feel I got much of a weekend, I spent Saturday Sunday with the kids at an explorers camp, then sunday night, waited up for Renata to arrive from Brazil... Monday woke up early to talk to family, and went to play volleyball at Griffiths University. Then after we took one of the September DTS students, Dani to the airport to see her off, and then went over to New South Wales and went to Fingle Beach! It was ABSOLUTELY amazing! I was able to see dolphins jump out of the ocean, it was BEAUTIFUL! Then watched the sunset and wrote in the sand with my feet! It was absolutely astounding! God is truly amazing. Then now, we're home... and so the week begins with me super exhausted (from staying up till 12 playing piano and singing with waking up a 6 am) and I've cut my pointer finger on my left hand maing dinner tonight.. Stupid onions... Lectures start in about half an hour, and I am going to do my absolute best to stay awake and alert for them! But I shall write more later!

Blessings in Christ!

Taelor

PS. Please continue to pray for my finances as I am still waiting on God for my Outreach!

No comments:

Post a Comment