Tuesday, September 15, 2009

148 Days and Counting...

Well, it's the middle of September and I have recieved more paperwork for my visa and such. As long as I get this in SOON I'll be accepted! I can't wait to get there and begin God's will! Life is going to be busy until then! I am planning a fundraiser, but need lots of help! If you would like to help me that would be AMAZING! Comment, or even email me; godsgurl_100@hotmail.com! Can't wait to get things started!

Saturday, October 17, 2009 is the BIG day! Fundraiser breakfast! It's going to be amazing! RSVP to me and let me know if you can make it! more details to come...

Talk to you all shortly!

T

3 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you. You are going to have amazing experiences. Cherish each moment and soak in all God has in store for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mom! :D

    I'm going to Australia!

    ReplyDelete