Thursday, September 17, 2009

146 days!

Hey guys,

So today I mailed off my deposit cheque! YEAH!!! I am awaiting redial on my fax machine for my Volunteer blue card Application! I need this to be able to work with kids! I am getting very excited about this!

I no longer feel the need to be in school, although I tend to hang out at my previous school quiet a bit... I am excited that I am now working towards a goal and not just to make money and spend it! My plans for my fundraiser begin today! :D

The hardest part about leaving this February is that I will be missing out on my dad's 40th, my 19th, my sister's graduation, and a wedding of a Very good friend of mine. I know that God is going to do amazing things in my life, and I hope that by me following His call, He will bless me!

Thanks for reading!
Taelor

No comments:

Post a Comment