Thursday, October 1, 2009

132!!!!

Well.. I know it's so far away, but I am still so excited! I hope that I can get everything I need in time! I can't wait to see how God is going to provide! I have my fundraiser in two weeks! I pray that God will direct the right people to come!

So, I sent my letter with all the money and it got returned to me... So it's back in the mail! Just waiting to hear back so that I can start applying for my Student Visa!

It's a lovely rainy day here, and I can't wait till the snow, but then going straight into summer! I'm looking forward to it!

Well, I shall talk to you all later!

Enjoy the awesome rainy weather!

Taelor

2 comments:

  1. November 24th for the fundraiser now right? So excited for you. God will do great things through you. Of course you know I'm backing you and praying for you. Love that you have a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. November 14!! Thank you Kjbontkes! You have been an amazing support with this!

    ReplyDelete